You don’t want me to code your website.
Anyone who has ever worked with me, all the way from first grade until now, will tell you that I’m good at some things, and awful at others.
Any task that requires exceptional detail will take me twice as long as most people to finish.
And when I finish a detailed task, I will be physically and mentally drained.
But I do have gifts.
I can see the big picture better than most.
I may not be the best at implementing the details of the project – but I’ve rarely found anyone as good at defining what needs to be done as I am.
I understand how and what the technology can do, even if actually making it do what is required can sometimes be a personal struggle.
Does that make me a bad SEO professional?
SEO professionals are being encouraged to learn coding languages that can help them automate many of the tasks that are typically done manually.
I wholeheartedly endorse this movement.
But I won’t be participating in it.
You see, I know that I’m never going to be a good programmer.
Learning the ins and outs of a particular programming language is going to be a waste of time for me.
What I will spend time learning about is what these programs can and cannot do.
For someone who is focused on the overall strategy of clients and an agency, it is important to understand the capabilities and limitations of our tools.
For example, I need to know that PANDAs is a data manipulation tool that works with Python.
I need to know that Python can help optimize images, but it can’t create persuasive language that will drive a customer to take a particular action.
There Are Different Types of SEO
A useful tool for narrowing down your goals to ensure they’re viable is the SMART mnemonic. It’s important to get specific to understand exactly what you’re working towards, and help you break down the process of hitting your targets. This is exactly what this mnemonic helps you to achieve.
- Does the channel reach my intended audience?
- Is the channel sustainable and affordable within my company’s marketing budget?
- Will I be able to measure the success of the channel?
- Does the channel allow me to express my brand’s intended message?
- Do the channels I’m considering work together to convey my message?
SEO Unicorns Are Rare
An SEO unicorn is an individual that has all the skills needed to do every aspect of search engine optimization.
These skills include, but are not limited to:
- Technical SEO: The ability to understand the complexities of what the search engines want in the code of a site
- Coding: We talked about coding earlier. Increasingly, SEO pros are asked to create tools for automation as well as code specific aspects of the sites we work on.
- Persuasive Writing: We all know that content is king, but great content is hard to write.
- Data Analysis: The data you gather about your site is a roadmap on where you need to go next.
- Business Savvy: SEO isn’t just about rankings. Rankings without sales are useless. Increasingly, SEO pros are asked to help businesses know how and what to sell.
- Link Building: Link building is about creativity and relationships – but also understanding how links work in relation to the search engines
- Conversion Rate Optimization: In search, we are asked to improve a site’s conversion rate on a regular basis.
- Internal Politics: Whether you work on the agency side or in-house, SEO professionals must be able to navigate the internal politics of an organization in order to get things done. This may involve sorting through layers of bureaucracy or merely convincing a business owner to listen to you – but if you don’t get through the politics, your recommendations will never see the light of day.
- Social Media Communications: A site’s social media presence is not a ranking factor – but if you want to win friends and influence people (to give you links) you need to be able to interact with others via social media.
- Web Design: An SEO needs to be able to design a page that will convert with both users and search engines.
- Media Buyer: SEO professionals are constantly asked to either buy media or understand the media that is being purchased to promote a site.
- Trainer: Many SEO pros are asked to train others in their organization on the basics of SEO, or even more advanced tasks
- IT Professional: If you haven’t been asked to help fix someone’s printer, chances are you will be asked soon.
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that has always been very SEO-friendly out of the box, with a range of features that were both simple and innovative since the start.
For example, WordPress comes with an easy-to-use URL rewrite system that has never bothered with session IDs in URLs like a lot of community-driven software that was developed around the same time. With a single click you have the option to move from dynamic URLs to simple URLs using dates, numbers, and/or simply letters. The result is a simple and clean set of URLs that have always been easy for search engines to crawl.
Additionally, WordPress avoids common mistakes of duplicated content, in even the most basic install, making sure that it remained very search engine friendly due to its close adherence of web standards, as opposed to many other platforms where developers appeared to code for themselves, rather than users and their needs.
The result is that today WordPress is the CMS of choice and can make for a great website that is fully search engine optimization friendly.
However, despite the great foundations, there are always different ways in that the SEO of a WordPress website can be improved. This may only involve small changes or tweaks, but enough applied could provide a cumulative advantage that is the difference between a successful website and a very successful website.
The best WordPress SEO plugin
2. All in One SEO Pack
The original SEO plugin
3. Rank Math
The best free WordPress SEO plugin
Another popular SEO plugin for WordPress
5. WP Meta SEO
SEO manager plugin for WordPress
- Source : techradar.com/in/best/wordpress-seo-tools
Additionally, the ability to construct a custom meta-description means you have a chance of this showing in search results rather than a snippet of your next, and so write a description to specifically encourage clickthroughs.
Other advantages are the ability to implement a schema so that search engines can make better use of your site. You can also have better control of breadcrumbs to help with site structure and crawling. There’s also a one-click set up for creating a sitemap facility to help with crawling.
The premium version extends these hugely useful tools by providing additional support for news, video, local, and Woocommerce SEO. On top of this, the premium tool also provides internal linking suggestions, and content insights based on your most commonly used keywords to make sure you are properly targeting them. There’s also the ability to redirect old URLs to new ones, in order to pass on any ranking benefits to them rather than 404 error pages.
Altogether, Yoast offers an easy to use but powerful set of SEO tools, with very useful features in both the free and paid-for versions of the plugin.
The online marketing business is predicted to be $50-$70 billion by 2020, out of which 15%-30% (more than $12 billion) is due to affiliate marketing.’
What’s the last thing you bought online? When was your previous digital payment made? The answer will be either today or yesterday. We are no Ginnie’s, but that’s how our life is shaped in this modern era. It is known as the era of digitization. From toothbrush to house, everything can be bought online. Even services like finding a maid or hiring a ‘Chotu’ is now possible.
The Indian Online Market concerns of; Advertiser, Publisher, and Consumer. Publishers are the kingpin as they not just help in the further advertisement of the products but also helps in re-directing the potential Consumers/Buyers on Advertiser’s page. Affiliate Marketing is a ‘broker’ or ‘middlemen’ services on online platforms.
We use a handful of apps or bookmark only favorite pages on our devices, rest all the brands are searched online. With zillions of options and brands to choose from, it becomes a herculean task to settle on one. Understanding the dire straits, and to make our lives less chaotic, TalkCharge takes the lead.
Affiliated model-based Cashback and Coupon Website like LivingNet is proving to be one big help to both for users/buyers and merchants, aka online retailers. LivingNet works on both B2B and B2C models.
What is the Affiliate marketing segment of LivingNet?
A process where LivingNet promotes a product or brand of some other merchant or store, the same can be advertised at their channel, social platform, or even their sites through an affiliate network; Merchant share commission with LivingNet if they are successful in generating a sale to the company!
Why Affiliate marketing generates more than 5 billion clicks and 170 million transactions?
There is no constraint on what online platform one has to promote a product. One can do affiliate marketing using WhatsApp or Facebook too. It may not be a cakewalk, but everyone can do it. One has to choose the product they want to promote simply. After settling for one, get your affiliate URL via Affiliate Network of your choice, and you are all set.
Affiliate Marketing has proven to be one of the best techniques to earn Passive Income these days. So, if you don’t own a product, you still can make money by promoting it as an Affiliate Marketer!
Understanding the Revenue Sharing Model of TalkCharge
Take a pen and paper and start jotting down the brands you know, searching them online or downloading their apps may be tedious and ‘running out of space’ task. But, surfing TalkCharge can give you access to all of them.
TalkCharge is one of the successfully running Cashback & Coupon website working on the model of Affiliate Marketing. They are associated with brands like Flipkart, Amazon, Bata, Swiggy, BigBasket, and more while providing their users with great cashback on all their shopping.
We believe that Affiliate Marketing is a win-win case benefitting new Start-ups like Ajio, The Moms Co, established brands like Flipkart, BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip, Cashback & Coupon Websites like LivingNet and even a good source of passive income to people who don’t have their product or site!